Thursday 9 August 2012


Task 10
Blog:
FOLKLORE
ASSIGNMENT GROUP
JUSLINA ELECIA
VALEN
ELVIS
MELISA
WAN
JOEY
Triangle love
Scene 1
Juslina and elvis are going to collage together. Ther are lover and in this relationship about 1 year.
At cafeteria
Elvis: how are jus?
Juslina: I’m fine. Thank
Elvis: then you look so pale?
Juslina: I’m ok dear…
Elvis: I hope you are ok. Why you didn’t meet me this lately?
Juslina: I’m busy with my study and so much assignment that I should prepare.
Elvis: so do I, there something bothers you?
Juslina: no
Elvis: then why you ignored me?
Juslina: I didn’t ignore you elvis. I just busy. Please, I have to go. My class will be start early today.
Elvis: ok, take me when you are done.
Juslina: ok, bye
Juslina walk away and left elvis


Scene 2
Elvis and wan in the same class
Wan: why you look so sad?
Elvis: I’m not.
Wan: don’t you lie to me elvis, I knew you very well.
Elvis: I’m alright wan, just keep quiet. I’m trying to study here.
Wan: ok. But let me know if need someone. I will come for you.
Elvis: ok. But no thanks
Wan: hmm
Wan just silent his self that time. But he is still worried about his bestfriend.


Scene 3
Valen and juslina are having lunch together with joey
Valen: how’s your class today jus?
Juslina: not bad. Not just the other day.
Valen: hehee… do you free this Sunday? I have bought 2 ticket movies, could you come with me?
Juslina: let me think… ok, no problem at all.
Joey: excuse me, what about me?
Valen: maybe next time. Hehee…
Valen left juslina and joey
Joey: juslina, are you nuts? What if elvis know about this?
Juslina: don’t worry ok. He is not good enough to be my boyfriend anymore.
Joey: but you still cannot do that to him. You should say that you don’t have any feeling to him anymore. So he can understand you. Not does him like this.
Juslina: he is always busy. How can I tell him? Always busy with his friend and study.
Joey: yes I see that, but still you need to tell him
Juslina: hemm… after exam I will tell him
Joey: what?!  It will take 3 month, to tell him. Why not now?
Juslina: I’m not ready.
Joey: I don’t know what to say to you anymore.


Scene 4
Malisah and joey are sitting together at living room there hostel.
Malisa: where is juslina?
Joey: go out with his new scandal.
Malisah: what? Are you sure?
Joey: yup
Malisah: who is the guy?
Joey: valen
Malisah: owh… that guy. She is date with Casanova ok.
Joey: really?
Malisah: yup. He is DBKK. He will couple with someone not more than a month.
Joey: poor juslina. I don’t know what to say.
Malisah: joey, the poor one is this situation is elvis ok. Juslina should not do this to him.


Scene 5
Valen: do you like me?
Valen and juslina at the restaurant
juslina: of course valen, I like you. Why you ask?
Valen: actually, I don’t comfortable going out with you?
Juslina: why is that? There’s anything wrong with me?
Valen: no, it’s about your boyfriend.
Juslina: who?
Valen: elvis.
Juslina: no, he is not my boyfriend. He is nothing to me. He is always thinking about himself.
Valen: ok
At the moment, elvis are at the same restaurant. He saw juslina and valen sitting together. He become so angry that moment, but could do nothing. He tries called juslina but her phone number is no active.
Then elvis call wan. Ask him to come over his house. Wan come over elvis house that evening.
Wan: hi elvis? Why you look sad?
Elvis: I feel so stupid. Fooled by are women I love. How could she do this to me?
Wan: calm down elvis.
Elvis: I saw her with someone else. They are date now. What should I do know?
Wan: maybe you got a wrong person. Maybe she is look like juslina.
Elvis: she said, she is going to tenom. She lied to me; she is going out with that guy.
Wan: I don’t know what to say elvis. Just clam down; maybe they just meet as a friend.
Elvis: meet as a friend you said? They look like a lover ok.
Wan don’t know what to say anymore; he sits and just thinks how to help his friend.


Scene 6
Malisah, joey and wan are sitting together at café
Malisah: why you two silent mode?
Joey: I’m not in the mood ok.
Wan: me to.
Malisah: hmm… I know final exam is near. Bot you two should prepare and just relax.
Joey: I’m ok with the final exam. It’s just about juslina. How could she do that to elvis?
Wan: yup. Elvis is so in love with her. He will do anything to her, why she does that? He didn’t come to class this pass 3 weeks. I’m afraid something will happen to him.
Malisah: don’t say that wan. He knows what to do ok. But let they settle their problem.
Wan: but he is my best friend ok.
Joey: juslina to is my best friend. I think we should help them?
Malisah: I can help them anything, but not this problem.
Joey and wan just silent, they don’t know what to do. Wan phone is beeping and got text from elvis.
Wan: elvis ask me to his house, could you two come to?
Malisah: why?
Wan: I don’t know, he just said it’s important.
Joey: I can’t I have to work this evening.
Malisah: me either.
Wan: owkey, me also cannot come…
Malisah: I have to go; my class will start in the 2 minute.
Joey: wait for me!


Scene 7
Elvis feel so sad, angry and cannot accept his faith. He takes knife in his small drawer and takes it into his bathroom. He sits down and cut his arm nerve. He lay down on the bathroom. His life ended after bleeding for hours his bathroom. And knew he is death.
After 1 week
Malisah, wan, valen, joey and juslina come to elvis house. When their arrived, they knock they the doors several time but no one answer them.
Wan trying opens the door, and it’s not lock. They walk in the house, turn on the light and looking for elvis. But on one is in the house.
Joey: why elvis house so messy? Is he going out?
Malisah: but why the door is not lock?
Wan: maybe he is going out for a while and will be home soon. Just have a sit, and wait for him.
Joey: juslina, both of us know the story of you two. I mean between you and elvis.
Juslina: excuse me. I don’t want to talk about this.
Malisah: but you hurt his heart, you know he is in love with you.
Juslina: so what?! I will tell him to night.
Suddenly the light off and all of them are screaming.
Valen: I hate this. Does elvis didn’t pay his bill.
Elvis: hahahahahahahaa… valen are you afraid. I thought you brave man?
Valen: I just shock ok.

 Scene 8
Elvis, come closer to valen and kill in the dark, nobody notice what happen. Then elvis come to closer to juslina and kill her too.
Elvis: how could you do this to? I will make you to suffer. I hate both of you.
Then malisah notice something, elvis is here with them. But when malisah saw elvis, so she run away from him and yelled to joey
Malisah: joey, something happen to elvis. He is try to kill me.
Joey saw elvis and feel so afraid and he saw elvis arm is bleeding.
Suddenly the light is on.
Joey: what is happening?
Wan: oh my god!!
They just silent and do know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment